Corrupted nrdwin32.dll File - How to Fix
How Can You Fix nrdwin32.dll Error by Yourself?
Is nrdwin32.dll a safe file or process?
A DLL error is any error with a DLL file - a kind of file ending in the DLL file extension. DLL errors can appear in any of Microsoft's operating systems including Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
DLL errors are especially troublesome because there are so many of these types of files in existence, all with the potential to cause trouble. Luckily, there are several troubleshooting steps you can take that have a great chance of fixing any DLL error you might have.
nrdwin32.dll Error Description
File name: nrdwin32.dll
File version: v4.83
Product Name: Novell Client for Windows
File Description: Novell NetWare NDS Registry Library
File Version: v4.83
File MD5: e7633aa4b66f576239961ffddb72c3e8
Typically, nrdwin32.dll error appear for one of three reasons:
- When you uninstall Novell Client for Windows or other programs which need nrdwin32.dll, nrdwin32.dll is removed
- Blocked by anti-virus software(too sensitive)
- File has been corrupted by a virus or other malware leading to it either being unrecognizable or it has been removed by your anti-virus program.
Recommended solution to fix nrdwin32.dll error
Sfc /scannow command can fix errors
The sfc command is also known as System File Checker which is a very helpful utility to verify and replace important system files. When it scans the whole system and finds any missing, corrupt or damaged system files, it will replace the problematic files. This can fix the error if the file is provided by Microsoft.
Microsoft often releases many service packs and patches to replace and improve some of Windows system files that may be related to nrdwin32.dll file. You know viruses often attack files or systems that are outdated. That is why we should keep our system updated. Sometimes, your nrdwin32.dll error may be fixed easily after you install all latest Windows updates.
For Windows 8 Users
Hold Windows key + X and then click Control panel
For Windows 7 and Vista Users:Click Start button and click Control Panel
Click Check for updates
Click install updates after the scan
Possible nrdwin32.dll Error Messages
- "nrdwin32.dll cannot be found."
- "This program can't start because nrdwin32.dll is missing from your computer."
- "nrdwin32.dll is missing."
- "There was a problem starting [path]\nrdwin32.dll. The specified module could not be found."
- "Runtime Error. nrdwin32.dll pure virtual function call."
- "Access Violation File [path]\nrdwin32.dll"
- "Unable to launch the software located at path: [path]\nrdwin32.dll"
- "This application requires the file nrdwin32.dll, which was not found on this system."
How to Fix nrdwin32.dll Error?
Failed to Fix it by Yourself?
In case the above methods could not help you fix your nrdwin32.dll problem, please contact us via email with the screen shot of your nrdwin32.dll error pop-up and describe how you got this error and the solutions you've tried if any.Outlook error 0x800300fd,Outlook error 0x80040115,Outlook error 0x80040154 How to Fix Outlook error 0x800ccc0d,How to Fix Outlook error 0x80070057,How to Fix Outlook error 0x8004102a,How to Fix Outlook error 0x8004060cdll not found exception unityIf you cannot find the file in question in the database mentioned above, try Process Library. dll not found exception c# In case of the contrary, you have your work cut out, do some research, ask around, and if nothing seems to help, I am afraid it may be time to get your Windows disc into the drive and attempt a recovery or re-install altogether.dll not found c#
Read More:Remove ilinet.dll Error,wiproxy.dll Missing,How Can I Fix M2000Twn.dll Error by Myself,Corrupted userenv.dll File - How to Fix,Download nVIDIA® GeForce2 Integrated Graphics Controller Driver,XP Chipset driver,componentintl.dll,mshtmler.dll,Kyocera TaskAlfa MFP KX Print Driver 5.2.1327d for Win XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7 (64-bit),csrenderedtest.dll