How Can I Fix nscrt.dll Error by Myself
How Can You Fix nscrt.dll Error by Yourself?
File name: nscrt.dll
File version: 7.10.0000
Manufacturer: Nullsoft, Inc.
Product Name: Win9x Unicode C Runtime Library
File Description: User-Generated Microsoft (R) C/C++ Runtime Library
File Version: 7.10.0000
Internal Name: NSCRT.DLL
File MD5: 7855f74eea78edacacdee92ab32a3c71
Is nscrt.dll a safe file or process?
A DLL error is any error with a DLL file - a kind of file ending in the DLL file extension. DLL errors can appear in any of Microsoft's operating systems including Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
DLL errors are especially troublesome because there are so many of these types of files in existence, all with the potential to cause trouble. Luckily, there are several troubleshooting steps you can take that have a great chance of fixing any DLL error you might have.
nscrt.dll Error Description
nscrt.dll error is a common system error that could happen in most of the Windows platforms. Statistic shows that in 70% of the cases nscrt.dll error appears upon system startup, and in the rest 30% of cases, it appears while users are trying to launch certain application. If you unfortunately receive nscrt.dll error, that may indicates either there is something wrong with the nscrt.dll file/process or your system has problems that trigger the error.
Typically, nscrt.dll error appear for one of three reasons:
- Program files have been corrupted, often during installation if e.g. an antivirus program has blocked nscrt.dll due to suspicion (often false positives).
- nscrt.dll has been removed when uninstalling another program or manually by accident.
Recommended solution to fix nscrt.dll error
Possible nscrt.dll Error Messages
- "nscrt.dll cannot be found."
- "This program can't start because nscrt.dll is missing from your computer."
- "nscrt.dll is missing."
- "There was a problem starting [path] scrt.dll. The specified module could not be found."
- "Runtime Error. nscrt.dll pure virtual function call."
- "Access Violation File [path] scrt.dll"
- "Unable to launch the software located at path: [path] scrt.dll"
- "This application requires the file nscrt.dll, which was not found on this system."
How to Fix nscrt.dll Error?
Microsoft often releases many service packs and patches to replace and improve some of Windows system files that may be related to nscrt.dll file. You know viruses often attack files or systems that are outdated. That is why we should keep our system updated. Sometimes, your nscrt.dll error may be fixed easily after you install all latest Windows updates.
For Windows 8 Users
Hold Windows key + X and then click Control panel
For Windows 7 and Vista Users:Click Start button and click Control Panel
Click Check for updates
Click install updates after the scan
Sfc /scannow command can fix errors
The sfc command is also known as System File Checker which is a very helpful utility to verify and replace important system files. When it scans the whole system and finds any missing, corrupt or damaged system files, it will replace the problematic files. This can fix the error if the file is provided by Microsoft.
Failed to Fix it by Yourself?
In case the above methods could not help you fix your nscrt.dll problem, please contact us via email with the screen shot of your nscrt.dll error pop-up and describe how you got this error and the solutions you've tried if any.Outlook error 0x800300fd,Outlook error 0x80040115,Outlook error 0x80040154 How to Fix Outlook error messages,How to Fix Outlook errors,How to Fix Outlook error 0x8004102a,How to Fix Outlook error 0x8004060cdriver asus The first cloud-based utility for updating and maintaining drivers, SlimDrivers provides instant optimization of the interaction between a computer and its system components and periperhals, such as printers, graphic and sound cards, motherboards, USB ports, game controllers and other devices and hardware. asus driver Vadem Vegas www asus com tw Smart Driver Updater includes an extensive database with thousands of drivers for all kinds of devices, including printers, monitors, keyboards, mice, sound cards, video cards and more. Bear in mind though that it might not include a particular brand or model. official driver download Panasonic (Matsushita) Philips asus mainboard driver download Mitsubishi Electronics Nanao drivers asus KC Technology Inc KeyTronic Corp asus driver Silicon Image Inc (Was: CMD Technology Inc) Silicon Integrated Systems (SiS),Spanish MC160 Scanner 32 bit Driver for Windows Operating system,eventcls.dll,rpclts1.dll,HP L2445w LCD Monitor Driver,64-Bit PS driver Brazilian Portuguese, version 1.0.0