tips.dll Corrupted - How to Repair
How Can You Fix tips.dll Error by Yourself?
File name: tips.dll
File version: 1.20.0110
Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
Product Name: Microsoft Input Device Software
File Description: Microsoft Hardware Tips DLL
File Version: 1.20.0110
Internal Name: Productivity Tips
File MD5: 51fdda2fcdcf9f38fb778a21bcd76096
Is tips.dll a safe file or process?
tips.dll is an important file process that locates in the Windows\System32\ or folder, it guarantees Windows system's stability and the function of program that require this file process. It classified as a safe process file under normal circumstance, it should not be deleted or stopped from the computer otherwise may result in system or particular programs malfunction unless you found multiple copies of the tips.dll inside your computer which may caused by file corruption or virus infection.
tips.dll Error Description
tips.dll error is a common system error that could happen in most of the Windows platforms. Statistic shows that in 70% of the cases tips.dll error appears upon system startup, and in the rest 30% of cases, it appears while users are trying to launch certain application. If you unfortunately receive tips.dll error, that may indicates either there is something wrong with the tips.dll file/process or your system has problems that trigger the error.
Typically, tips.dll error appear for one of three reasons:
- Program files have been corrupted, often during installation if e.g. an antivirus program has blocked tips.dll due to suspicion (often false positives).
- tips.dll has been removed when uninstalling another program or manually by accident.
Recommended solution to fix tips.dll error
Possible Causes of tips.dll Error
You may get tips.dll error message when you are trying to run or install some applications. This kind of error can happen when Windows or software starts or shuts down, or maybe when you are using the computer or software.
When and how this tips.dll error happens is very important and helpful to figure out the cause and work out the effective solution.
tips.dll error may be caused by the following situations:
- tips.dll file may be mistakenly deleted by someone, computer antivirus or system cleaning tools.
- tips.dll file is corrupted or damaged by virus infections.
- Some applications were installed or uninstalled improperly.
- The configuration entries of tips.dll file is still active in the systemregistry.
- There may be something wrong with your computer hardware.
How to Fix tips.dll Error?
Incorrect installation or uninstallation of a software may also lead to computer errors. If you start receiving tips.dll error after you install or uninstall an utility, then you can try uninstalling or installing that software again to see if it can fix the problem or not. tips.dll may be included in that program.
Check if hardware is working properly
If you still receive tips.dll error message after you perform a clean installation of your Operating System, it's certain that this error should be caused by a bad hardware. You can test each piece of hardware devices and find out and then replace the problematic one.
Failed to Fix it by Yourself?
In case the above methods could not help you fix your tips.dll problem, please contact us via email with the screen shot of your tips.dll error pop-up and describe how you got this error and the solutions you've tried if any.Microsoft Drivers User rating microsoftdriverupdate DriverEasy scans your system in search of all missing or outdated drivers, and lets you download those directly from the program's interface. The whole process hardly takes a few minutes (except for the download bit, of course) and it doesn't require any technical skills. microsoft driver downloads Click on the driver name to update and click action from the menu bar. In the drop down menu click ‘Update driver’ microsoft driver downloads Compaq Computer Corp Conexant Systems microsoft drivers windows 7 Yamaha Corp YUAN High-Tech Development Co Ltd microsoft drivers for windows 7 Aironet Wireless Communications Alcatel CIT microsoft drivers download Z-Com Inc Zeevo Incfixing dll errors Daily system operation, software installing/uninstalling, Windows updates, virus/spyware/malware infection, out-of-date device drivers, etc.dll fixer full version free downloadDLL is designed to make system work smoothly and run faster. dll fixer full version free downloadYou can consider trying something new. dll not found c#
Read More:How to Fix refedit.dll Errors in Windows XP,7,8&8.1?,kvdd.dll Corrupted - How to Repair,Corrupted crt262.dll File - How to Fix,qcsup.dll Missing,How To Resolve Missing php_soap.dll Problem,msenc80ui.dll,mfc40u.dll,Sony CardBus ATAPI,AthLib32.dll,tapisrv.dll